Celebrating Christ’s love and joyfully sharing it in word and service with the world
When you watch us at our best you will see us:
- Becoming more like Jesus as we live as Christ’s disciples
- Caring and supporting one another in life’s journeys
- Welcoming any and all people into our community of faith
- Sharing the story of Jesus in invitational ways
- Engaging in relevant ministry in the world around us
- Serving joyfully to make a difference in the lives of others
- Giving generously out of thanks for God’s abundance and to further God’s work
Grace is not just a Sunday church. We are a living, breathing community that strives to help each person become Jesus’ disciples in new and deeper ways. We believe growing in our relationship with God is a lifelong process and one of the most important ministries of Grace.
Our staff and volunteers teach the basics of the Christian faith to children, those new to the faith and life-long Christians. We instruct in Communion and Confirmation, and seek to make what is taught relevant to everyday life. Together we join in glorifying God with joyful and meaningful Sunday worship.